Entersekt commissioned The Harris Poll to better understand US consumers’ attitudes towards mobile devices as means to bank and pay.
This report presents findings from the survey, gathered online from 2,000 adults, among whom 1,900 own mobile phones or tablets.
Focused on active users’ opinions, it points to ways banks could boost usage and engagement among mobile’s converts.
In this illustrated report we showcase our findings on:
- Banking and payments app adoption and usage rates in the USA
- The appeal of an all-in-one banking and payments app among consumers
- Americans’ preferences for or against authentication and their first choice of method
- How the mobile channel can help boost users’ sense of control
- Their appetite for more convenient and innovative services, with some specific examples