- What permissions are required.
- Why the permissions are required.
- What options are available to the user.
The permissions required may vary based on the application implementation:CAMERA
- Used for permissions that are associated with accessing the camera or capturing images/video from the device.
- Required to provide you with a mechanism to scan QR codes to register for a new service.
- The user has the right to enable or disable the camera permission on their application.
- Used to deliver push notifications to the device.
- Required to send push messages to your device when there is an authentication transaction pending.
- The user has the right to enable or disable push notifications on their application.
No personal information is provided to any third parties.
- Used for permissions that are associated with accessing device location.
- Required to perform a risk assessment during online transactions.
- The user has the right to enable or disable the location permission on their application.