Why the work to secure open banking has only just begun
The European conception of open banking is intended to stimulate innovation and the development of new consumer services. But there have been many delays reaching this goal.
Inside this ebook:Views from industry specialists on open banking, PSD2, where we are and where we’re heading.
- Open banking needs more than a European directive to fulfil its promise - Rik Coeckelbergs, Founder & Managing Director, The Banking Scene
- Not your average open banking glossary - Entersekt, in collaboration with visual artist Maaike Bakker
- It’s 2021. Compliance is no longer enough - Pieter de Wet, Sales Director: Global Accounts, Entersekt
- Security and compliance – on paper and in reality - Dr Detlef Hillen, Managing Consultant, SRC Security & Consulting
- Where is strong customer authentication for payments heading? - Mark McMurtrie, Director, Payments Consultancy