CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER
Position: Geldermalsen, the Netherlands
Are you superb at providing outstanding customer service? Do you have the skills and passion to serve our financial services customers by creating a lasting, positive experience of our product offering? Join our team and help financial services companies to protect their customers’ accounts and secure their digital transactions through advanced authentication and app security technology.
Entersekt’s Customer Success Manager will manage relationships with a portfolio of existing key financial services customers. Our primary focus is on top-tier financial institutions; in this role, you will form trusted business relationships with all key decision-makers and influencers. You will support Entersekt. We are looking for an energetic person with a hands-on approach, strong, multi-lingual communication skills, and attention to detail.
- Manage a portfolio of customers and ensure their success with our product offering by providing ongoing administrative support
- Oversee key account management best practices, coordinate activities, and measure progress
- Work with prospects and customers to support their procurement processes and project timelines
- Identify key stakeholders with a view to providing country managers with upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Provide accurate reporting and forecasting for each of a portfolio of customers via Salesforce
- Support country managers in Salesforce administration
- Assess sales resources, and identify ways to maximize the use and development of these resources
- Assist the Marketing department in lead generation through collaboration on blogs, webinars, case studies, and other assets
- Continue engagement with customers through customer success stories, by creating a proven track record, and by utilizing upsell and cross-sell opportunities
- Support sales programs as required to increase prospect pipeline and boost sales
- Ensure that all customer account details are kept up to date, and that new sales opportunities are loaded into Salesforce daily
- 5+ years’ inside sales or sales support management experience
- Affinity with online and mobile solutions
- Experience working with Salesforce
- Fluent in English and German
- Live within a reasonable commute to our European main offices in Geldermalsen
- Although this is an inside sales support role, you will be expected to occasionally travel to customers throughout Europe
Apply for this position by emailing your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com.